This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the www.pitago.eu website. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. Information we collect
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographic location, type of browser you were referring from, duration of visits, and page views);
• the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email communications and / or newsletters;
• any other information you choose to send us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a network server to a web browser and stored by the browser. This information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from that server. This allows that network server to identify and track your web browser. We use Google Analytics to analyze your use of this website. However, blocking all cookies will adversely affect access to the website.
3. Use of Your Personal Data
• administer the Website;
• Improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
• with your consent, send you e-mail; e-mail our newsletter, which we think may be of interest to you (you may inform us at any time if you no longer wish to have the newsletter sent to you);
Without your explicit consent, we will not share your personal data with any third parties.
4. Policy changes
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should review this page from time to time to make sure that you are happy with any changes.
5. Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.