|Pi1 || |
Log cut calculator
The sawmill calculator that gives you the estimates of your log output.
1. Log to timber cutting patterns.
2.Timber volume, wood waste volume, and estimated price.
3. An increase in timber output by 10-15%.
4. The Pi1 reduces influence of cutting machine operator in sawing quality.
5. Calculations can be performed in both the metric and imperial unit systems.
6. Calculation reports in Excel allow simple data import into your accounting
Solutions are calculated individually for each log.
The calculations are performed in two stages.
Cutting logs to given different thickness boards. Data entry rule: put the board of maximum thickness
from the list in the center of a log. Next - put a thinner board to the left of a logging center, next thinner board -
to the right of the center and so on. You can place any number of boards of the required thickness. The only limit is log diameter. Recommendation: symmetric planning will be the optimal one.
Getting final timber sizes from that pre calculated in Stage 1.
Waney edge point* is a distance from a log bottom end to the point where waney edged timber appears due to log taper and goes on towards the log top end.